HR in the heart of the job
- Human Resources teams are listening to current job issues in order to provide efficient support to group managers.
- The company plan called « Ca se partage » which started 18 months ago is the perfect demonstration of our will to structure our process and organizations better to ensure their improved management.
This key company project also allows us to focus and give a sense of responsibility to our teams around these company dynamics and promote them as key actors.
Our resources development
- The internal promotion is an integral part of the GEODIS group company culture and is undeniably a key factor in its development.
The company has created a Human Resources reference table that will enable the company not only to have a better visibility on the development possibilities of its resources but also to provide a more structured evolution perspective within the organization.
To achieve this goal, the company charted all functions and identified internal progression both intra- and inter-paths.
- To support development plans, in house training focused on certain jobs has been defined to integrate the steering approach (management techniques, operations management and communication) and developed multi-year training plans.
- Finally, the remuneration policy used in the company also allows to effectively gain the loyalty of our collaborators and to submit of attractive salary offers.
Prevention of psychosocial risks
The company puts special focus on the well-being of its collaborators. We have launched a group approach to prevent of psychosocial risks aiming to associate all the different company jobs representatives, staff representatives and external expert people in order to fight and to effectively prevent this source of trouble.